Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quotes.

I love quotes that explain my feelings better than I can, quotes that make me think a little differently, quotes that make me sad or make me see that other people have the same hurts, quotes that inspire me, comfort me, or just plain make me smile. Here are some of them. :)
1. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. -Albert Einstein
2. I dont love studying. I hate studying. I love learning. Learning is beautiful. -Natalie Portman
3. Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care anymore, but because they don't.
4. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
5. Be curious, not judgmental.
6. My pain may be the reason for someone's laugh, but my laugh must never be the reason for someone's pain. -Charlie Chaplin
7. At any given moment, we have the power to say that this is not how the story is going to end.
8. In the midst of winter, I found that there was, within me, and invincible summer.
9. When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
10. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not, but remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for.
11. Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be.
12. Be soft. Don't let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
13. If you are having to say goodbye, life will always bring you a new hello.
14. Let your faith be bigger that your fear.
15. Decide what to be and go be it.
16. I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you. -John 14:18

No comments:

Post a Comment